360-degree photography is a handy promotional tool for various businesses—one area where 360-degree photography can be incredibly successful in real estate listings. While Google Maps doesn’t allow real estate map listings of residential homes, it is a great marketing tool for multifamily properties showcasing their model apartment homes.
In the modern digital age, relying on your real estate listings to work on their own is unrealistic, and 360-degree photography can help your real estate and property listings in various ways. This blog will look at how 360-degree photography can improve multifamily listings.
Attract Buyers Who May Not Have Been Interested
Regarding real estate listings, you have limited information and limited promotional tools. You have the written description, details, and photographs of the property available to work with. Working within those parameters, you are likely to appeal to people looking for a home or a property that fits those particular specifications, but beyond that, the likelihood of reaching anyone else could be higher.
With 360-degree photography, however, you increase the chances of reaching people who have yet to inquire further into your business. While nothing can replace an in-person property tour, 360-degree photography provides almost all the information an in-person time does and can be conveniently accessed whenever and wherever necessary.
Furthermore, it has been proven that TourBuilder virtual tours and 360-degree photography boosts interest by as much as 67%, and 130% of prospects are more likely to visit with these digital marketing tools.
Give Interested Buyers Something to Look Forward To
Selling a home to a potential buyer is easy if you know the person or persons already interested in the property. Whether they’ve seen the property from the outside, in person, or viewed the listing online -if a property appeals to a potential buyer or tenant- as a real estate agent or property manager, you have less to do in selling them on the property.
If you want to increase your customers’ interest and enthusiasm for your properties, 360-degree photography is just the tool to help you achieve this. If photos and descriptions are enough to pique a potential buyer’s interest, 360-degree images will allow them to see the property more closely.
These three tools together can provide you with an overall increase in property interest as you are giving your clients more details on your properties.
While listings are easy to share, you are limited to whatever content your listings contain. As mentioned earlier, this usually means a written description of the property and whatever photos you have available. With links being easily shareable via email, mobile and social media, this incredible promotional tool can make your real estate listings viewable with just a button. Could you send listings of various properties to potential buyers and let them tour the spaces from the convenience of their tablet, laptop, or mobile phone? 360-degree photography will help your real estate listings get maximum exposure and reach potential buyers.
Show Off Your Commitment to Customer Service
In addition to all the other benefits we’ve listed, by using 360-degree photography for property listings, you will show potential buyers or tenants that your real estate agency prioritizes the needs of its customers. 360-degree photography helps your business ultimately, but it’s utilized the most by your customers. Using it for your real estate listings makes things easier for your customers, and this will reflect well on your business as a whole. Showing you emphasize customer satisfaction will show that your business has the customers’ best interests.
Those are just a few examples of how 360-degree photography can improve your real estate or multifamily property listings. At TourBuilder, we are committed to providing users with a high-quality digital tour-building platform for you to create virtual tours for your clients. For more information on building virtual tours or contacting us, visit TourBuilder today.
About The Tourbuilder Blog
The latest news on Google Street View, virtual tours and photography, along with tip and insights from expert photograpers in the virtual tour industry.
- September 2023 Tour Winner
- August 2023 Tour Winner
- MHP in Las Palmas, Spain
- Become a TourBuilder Plus Member
- How 360-Degree Photography Will Improve Your Real Estate Listings
- 5 Best Photography Editing Tools Ranked
- 6 Photography Tips for Beginners that Will Make You an Expert
- 7 Best Cameras for Capturing Content
- TourBuilder Brings Google Street View to Black Lives Matter Plaza
- The Future of Virtual Tours: The Unrequited Potential of 360 Technology
- Preservation Through Google Street View: Marshall Islanders Put Their Home On The Map
- The Photographer’s Guide to Google My Business Image Size Requirements
- Our November Tour Tuesday winner is Salvo Di Stefano, with the Chiesa Madre Di Carlentini
- The September Featured Google Tour Winner is Warsaw, Poland’s Holiday Inn, by Jakub Bauke
- Mindspace Victoriei | Tour Tuesday Feature
- Talkeetna Mountain Range in Alaska’s Denali State Park | Tour Tuesday Feature
- Yosemite National Park in California's Sierra Nevada Mountains | Tour Tuesday Feature
- One Man’s Mission to Bring Digital Marketing to the Middle East
- Teatro de la Zarzuela in Madrid, Spain | Tour Tuesday Feature
- The May Featured Google Tour is the Praia Turimar Boardwalk in Santa Catarina, Brazil, by Thiago Boesing
- June 2019 Winner
- Toby Creek Adventures by Chris Conway | Tour Tuesday Feature
- April 2019 Featured Tour Winner: Emilio Murias Aumente
- May 2019 Winner
- May 2019 Streetview Winner
- April 2019 Winner
- April 2019 Streetview Winner
- Congratulations Kuba Bauke, Manor House SPA is the Featured Tour
- March 2019 Winner
- Congratulations, Viglio Ferrari, 1495 Garden Restaurant, is the Featured Tour!
- February 2019 Winner
- Introducing New Constellation Features and Hot Keys
- Congratulations Gencho Petkov, Изложбени зали “Рафаел Михайлов” is the Featured Tour!
- Congratulations, Juan Benito Almeida Guerra, Hebe Centro de Envejecimiento Activo is the Featured Tour
- January 2019 Winner
- First Google Street View Tour to Near Space from Adler Planetarium with 360° GoPro Fusion Camera
- November 2018 Winner
- Congratulations Marina Sgamato , Dejavu is the Featured Tour!
- October 2018 Winner
- Custom Builder is Here!
- Congratulations Tomasz Arkuszyński, Wyspa Brzozowa is the Featured Tour!
- Congratulations Tim Baldwin, Casa 1810 is the Featured Tour!
- August 2018 Winner
- September 2018 Winner
- Congratulations Abe Maaijen, De Mini Specialist is the Featured Tour!
- TourBuilder Photographer Shooting for Street View in Africa
- 1,000,000 Scenes Published!
- July 2018 Winner
- Google Street View Summit 2018 was a Success
- Two-time TourBuilder Tour Tuesday Winner Featured on TV and Radio!
- Congratulations to our newest July Tour Tuesday winner, Leandri Erasmus!
- Tour Tuesday Winner: Emilio Murias Aumente
- June 2018 Winner
- Use 360 Degree Photography For Your Business This Summer, Part One
- Use 360 Degree Photography For Your Business This Summer, Part Two
- Tour Tuesday Winner: Apex Entertainment
- May 2018 Winner
- 360 Degree Photography For Tourist Destinations and Zoos
- 360 Degree Photography For Parks And Nature Reserves
- Tour Tuesday Winner: Design Plus Bex Hotel in Spain
- April 2018 Winner
- 360 Degree Photography and Your Business, Part Two
- 360 Degree Photography and Your Business, Part One
- Tour Tuesday Winner: Tourist complex “Vokzal” Kostroma Cheese in Kostroma, Russia
- March 2018 Winner
- 8 Romantic Spots Around the World on Google Street View to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Tour Tuesday Winner: Palais Zahia Hotel & Spa in Morocco
- February 2018 Winner
- 3 Ways 360 Degree Photography Can Help Your Business
- Tour Tuesday Winner: Garimpo 1926 in Brazil
- January 2018 Winner
- December 2017 Winner
- Introducing Auto-Alignment in TourBuilder
- November 2017 Winner
- October 2017 Winner
- September 2017 Winner
- Tour Tuesday Winner: Bergisel Ski Jump in Austria